We know converting to flexible plastic packaging can be a jumbled puzzle of people, places, products… Finding the right connections on your own is not easy. Incubapack puts the pieces together for you – all in a single location. You get one-stop access to:
Incubapack is your personal puzzle solver for flexible plastic packaging conversion. Let’s put something together!
Efficient. Package design, films and fabrication, printing, filling — all from one source.
Affordable. Flexible packaging is a cost-efficient and economical choice.
Sustainable. Flexible packaging uses fewer natural resources, is lighter and easier to ship, and can be recycled.
Yes! Incubapack is your answer for easy flexible plastic packaging conversion.
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology is an innovative technology that enables the transition from larger traditional rigid containers to flexible packaging options. The distinctive flexible stand-up pouch is durable, lightweight, and cost effective. While flexible, the cube-shaped package is shelf stable and can stand equally well upright or on its side.
Other key design attributes include:
• Integrated durable handles that offer easy handling and precision pouring
• Re-closable cap and different fitment options for a variety of dispensing and re-closing options
• Potential for eye-catching shelf appeal with broad billboard space; graphic design options include four printable sides, see-through windows
• Structures that enable increased product yield by reducing content waste
Available in a range of sizes (1L – 20L), the innovative packages made possible through PacXpert™ Packaging Technology hold the potential for use in numerous household, institutional, and industrial applications.*
*Potential examples only. Actual applications may depend on converter and/or filling line capabilities within specific geographic areas.
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology allows brand owners to:
Increase shipping and warehousing efficiency Increase shelf-life of air-sensitive products
Increase product-to-package ratio
Decrease content waste Decrease packaging waste volume and weight
Decrease CO2 emissions over life of packaging
Utilizing Dow’s broad product portfolio, RecycleReady Technology offers the convenience and features of typical multi-material, multi-layered pouches along with the added benefit of recyclability through existing store drop-off programs.
Packaging using PacXpert™ Packaging Technology and RecycleReady Technology are eligible to petition for use of the How2Recycle Label through the Sustainable Packaging Coalition.
Key Features & Benefits
• Same end-use convenience(1)
• Functional performance in stiffness and barrier(2) suitable for many SUP applications
• Complete hermetic seals to avoid leaks
• Suitable to be recycled in communities with existing PE film recycling streams via programs such as the Grocery Store Drop-Off(3)
• Tested and eligible to use the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) How2Recycle label (license required for label use by SPC)(4)
®TMTrademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow (1) May require perforation or scoring for easy tear.
(2) Check barrier requirements that are suitable for PE SUP applications.
(3) Where such recycling facilities are provided (www.plasticfilmrecycling.org) .
(4) The How2Recycle label is a project of GreenBlue’s Sustainable Packaging Coalition® (SPC) of which Dow is a founding member.
A Market-facing Presence
RecycleReady Technology allows converters to not only utilize the technology, but also promote the capabilities to their customers (using the trademark). When brand owners and retailers request RecycleReady Technology from their converters, their final package structure can be submitted to the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) to qualify for the How2Recycle label.